Teacher Appreciation Week!

It's that time of year to show my APPRECIATION to ALL my teacher friends, including YOU!!



Once again, I am sharing my teacher samplers with you.

Here are the three from last year...

 



and a NEW one that I created for this year with Melonheadz...


Click on the pictures above to grab your own copies, without my friends' names, of course.


*If you would like me to personalize one with the name of a special teacher, email me the version from above, 1, 2, 3, or 4 with the name and I will return the email with your sampler. 

This FREE offer lasts until Friday, May 9, 2014.

I hope you feel very APPRECIATED by those that you teach, love, and inspire this week!


8 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks!

janed79 said...

Thanks so much!

Suzy Q said...

Thank you! Off to email right now!

Unknown said...

You are so kind!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!! I can't wait to use these!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!