GOOD News, BAD News


First the GOOD news...

I'm so excited that March Color by Codes will be posted on TPT later this week!

Here's a little sneak peek...



The BAD news is that if you purchased the February set on TPT, you need to go and reload your copy.  I clicked the revised/notify buyers but I'm not exactly sure what happens after that.



There was little mistake in the George Washington activity. THANKS Rachel for the heads up!

More GOOD news, the February set was #31 on the top seller list last week. That is a FIRST for me and SUPER exciting! I am having so much fun! THANKS everyone!!

11 comments

Kristen said...

congratulations for being on the top-seller list Kathy!!!! These look awesome!
Kristen

Beverly Elrod said...

My students love these!! Congratulations on the top seller list!!

Heather's Heart said...

I am so excited! I love your color by code and my kiddos do to!

You are amazing!

Bloggy blessings to you!
Heather
Heather's Heart

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

These look fantastic. I am so happy that your hard work is being rewarded and appreciated.

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

Congrats on being a top seller!! I just found your blog and your items are so cute!

Mrs Poland @
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Lisa said...

These are adorable! Looking forward to using them. Congrats!

Unknown said...

My kids LOVE these color by code activities! Thanks for being AMAZING!!!

☏Johanna
First Grade Fanatic!

Jenn Long said...

My kiddos love your color by code activities! I love them too because they take just enough time for me to catch my breath and get ready for the next event in my classroom! :)
Jenn
A Pirates Life for Us

Jennifer K. said...

Congrats on being a top seller! I can't wait to see your March color by codes - so much fun!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Miss Kindergarten said...

They are awesome and you are awesome! Keep 'em coming!!

Hadar

Melanie Conger said...

Love it! LOVE all your game boards too. Use them daily! You have such wonderful ideas! THANK YOU!

Melanie

First Grade Brain Sprinkles

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!