Fabulous Feedback...


It's been a while so I thought I would link up with Christina at *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge* to share some feedback on a couple of my activities in my store on TPT.



I read all the comments and would LOVE to personally thank each and every one but that would take a very, very long time! 

SO here's a little kudos back to Laureen for her comment on...




 and also to AngieHenry for her comment on...





and for making me smile!

In appreciation, the two of you can email for another set of riddles for FREE!

Anyone else who is interested, can snag these riddle sets for 50% off this weekend. ENJOY!


1 comment

Amber Laue said...

I love getting thoughtful feedback on TPT! I can't wait to try out your riddles next school year. I am your newest follower!
Amber
Mrs. Laue's Littles

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!