My OBSESSIONS


I don't Link Up much but I just couldn't resist joining in with Living a Wonderful Life and confessing my obsessions!


#1 My GREATEST obsession is with Sweet Tea! Just ask my students, I would say about 170 of my 180 days begin with Chick-Fil-A sweet tea, only because it's the BEST!



#2 My FAVORITE reality TV show...SURVIVOR. I can't help it, the tribe has spoken!



#3 Tim Tebow...What a GOOD guy! I don't care what team he plays for, I'm a fan! I recently got to hear him speak and just loved him. He had nothing bad to say about anyone or anything. The poor guy just wants to be a NFL quarterback. Give him a break!


#4 My blog and blogging! Go figure!




#5 Last but most certainly not the least, all things Star Trek! A Star Trek marathon on the weekend beats out any Lifetime marathon. It doesn't matter what Enterprise they are on, I LOVE them all!

And with that...


Live Long and Prosper!

12 comments

Unknown said...

I love Chick-fil-a sweet tea! It's my favorite too!

Swimming into Second

Mrs. Wathen said...

Just found you on the linky party!I don't know how I have missed your blog...

Tammy
http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

  said...

I'm not a Sweet Tea person, that's my husband, however I LOVE their Lemonade. I would say I drink it about the same amount as your Sweet Tea obsession.

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Lorena said...

It is nice to know that there are other Trekkie Teachers out there.

Lorena
Little Treasures

Katie said...

HaHa your students probably connect sweet tea with you like my students connect diet coke with me. I get one EVERY DAY at lunch. I live in Florida, so I hear lots of talk of Tebow. I have best friends who went to FSU and UF, so I hear both sides. I think you're right... he's just a good guy trying to do what he likes to do :)

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Jess said...

I love sweet tea too!! I just found your blog through the linky party. Im your newest follower!

Jess
mrsjwalk.blogspot.com

Katie P. said...

I love sweet tea, too!! My favorite snow cone place has a sweet tea flavor and it is AWESOME!!

Jennifer K. said...

How cool that you love Star Trek! I used to be a big fan before I had kids and lost all my free time! I still watch reruns any chance I get, and of course I will always be first in line for any Trek movies! I am not a sweet tea drinker but my kids are. We were at a Cheesecake Factory in California on vacation and 2 of my four ordered sweet tea and the waiter was concerned they wouldn't like it lol! Umm we're from Oklahoma - it's a staple down here!


Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Laura said...

Sweet Tea is my number one obsession, too! Love!

Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Jennifer said...

Sweet tea is a staple in the summer here in Texas! My teammates and I did a weekend together and did the Tebow pose for one picture. It was awesome!
Rowdy in First Grade

Bonnie Walton said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I have definitely noticed a common theme in most people's posts: sweet tea! How funny :) I just tried Chick-Fil-A's sweet tea last weekend and loved it!

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Debbie said...

I just found your blog. Love it! And funny that you are a Trekie, because in my house we just finished watching the last episode of Enterprise with Capt. Archer . Now we are going to go back to the originals. :) People just die when I tell them I like watching Star Trek. :)

Thanks for so many great ideas on your blog.
Debbie

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!